P300 registered riders list and cue sheets

This is the place to discuss upcoming or past
events of NJ Randonneurs. Post your ride reports, upcoming information and ride comments here.

P300 registered riders list and cue sheets

Postby Katie » Wed May 09, 2012 8:54 pm

You can all read JBL's ride report for the details of the ride. Included in this post is a copy of the cue sheet for you to use when you relive the glory of the route!

NJ300Princeton-2012.05 07 cue without questions.xlsx

I wanted to refresh everyone's memory with regards to information controles and how to handle them. on this route, there are three; one at mile 78, another at mile 111 and the final at mile 131. Information controles as defined by RUSA are; identifying information from a predetermined landmark or sign at the checkpoint noting the time and the date of passage for an unmanned controle. The questions you must answer will be written on your brevet card as well as on the cue sheet that is handed out in your rider packet. we will give you a little pencil to write with, once you figure out the answer to the question, just write it and the time you made it there on your brevet card. this is mandatory as proof of passage so don't forget!

Lighting and reflective gear are also mandatory on this event. please come prepared to show us your equipment at bike check in.

There was a little bit of kerfufell with Active. by no fault of our own it closed early so if you checked yesterday and it indicated the event was closed, go ahead and check again. If you missed it again just drop me a line at KatieLArch31 at hotmail.com (take out the spaces and use the @ sign) and I will get you hooked up with brevet card and you can pay us on the line. here's the list of people that I have registered, if your name isn't were it is supposed to be, drop a line and I will fix it. Please do so sooner rather than later, I am riding this weekend also and need time to prepare for my own ride.

Murray Paul
Raschdorf Katie
Aaron Daniel
Anderson Barbara
Anderson Ron
Clamp Jon
Dohne Gerhard
Friedman Larry
Harris Guy
Olsen William
Pettigrew Walt
Sabat Brian
Saldia Rudi
Smeal Norman
Snyder Keith
Swain George
Toner Glenn
Chambard Laurent
Collins Sam
Engstrom Dawn
Fillip Joseph
Pawlyk David

its a pretty good list to be on! the weather is going to be spectacular and I know I am looking forward to a great ride.

Finally for your convenience the ride organizer Paul Shapiro will be at the Westin on Friday night for pre-event check in. He will be under the overhang on the west side of the building. bring your bike, your lights and your reflective gear and you will save yourself some time in the morning.

see you on Saturday!

Katie

:bike6:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Katie
Top-Level Member

Re: P300 registered riders list and cue sheets

Postby Katie » Thu May 10, 2012 9:22 pm

here's the list of everyone I have that is pre-registered
Murray Paul
Raschdorf Katie
Aaron Daniel
Anderson Barbara
Anderson Ron
Clamp Jon
Dohne Gerhard
Eisenberg David
Friedman Larry
Harlos Ronald
Harris Guy
Olsen William
Pawlyk David
Pettigrew Walt
Rodetis Susan
Sabat Brian
Saldia Rudi
Smeal Norman
Snyder Keith
Swain George
Toner Glenn
Torres Bob
Chambard Laurent
Collins Sam
Engstrom Dawn
Fillip Joseph
Zawodniak Len

see you on Saturday!
Katie
Top-Level Member

Re: P300 registered riders list and cue sheets

Postby pshap » Fri May 11, 2012 1:13 am

FRIDAY NIGHT CHECK-IN

Joe K. and I will be at the Westin Friday night from 7-9 pm for anyone who want to do check-in and inspection the night before. We will be at a table outside under the overhang. This will save time and stress on Sat morning. Should you wish to reach me, my cell number is: 215 764-2241.

Paul Shapiro
pshap
Rando-newb

Return to NJ Randonneurs Rides